Dear Blanca! I try now to advice you how to get my award to your blog, but forgive my poor writing in english.. First go to my blog and click the award (the button on the right side of the mouse)then choose "copy the adress of the picture" Come back to your blog and make a new posting. Then click the icon "add a picture" and go to "URL address", click again the button on on the right side of the mouse and choose paste. Then upload the picture. Hope these instructions will help you...Hugs, Minna
Hi, My name is Blanca.Welcome to my Blog.I'm a PRIMITIVE Artist, always working on my art, primitive hang
tags, primitive papers and primitive dolls, WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!
7 comments:
Thanks, I will definately make use of these!!
Dear Blanca!
I try now to advice you how to get my award to your blog, but forgive my poor writing in english..
First go to my blog and click the award (the button on the right side of the mouse)then choose "copy the adress of the picture"
Come back to your blog and make a new posting. Then click the icon "add a picture" and go to "URL address", click again the button on on the right side of the mouse and choose paste. Then upload the picture. Hope these instructions will help you...Hugs, Minna
I love the birds - they are so cute!
Thank You Blanca!
Well thank you so much for signing up for the Marie Antoinette Tag Swap! I'll be emailing you details as soon as all the participants sign up.
xoxo
Le Vintage
Soooo beautiful! Have a magical day!!
Those graphics are incredibly beautiful, thank you so much!
Gorgeous!! Lovely! Thanks!!
Post a Comment