Friday Freebie Image: Oct 23
-
Here is your Friday Freebie image for Oct 23! This image is exclusive to
our Friday Freebie email subscribers. Click on the image above to bring it
up ...
15 hours ago
.jpg)
7 comments:
...one day at a time!
Very beautiful tag Blanca!
Blessings!
~Nadine
What an amazing way to create a tag like that! Absolutely beautiful!!!I love it! Can I steal the idea and make one too? Have a nice tuesday!
OOH so beautiful!! I got my tags the other day and thank you for the round ones as well. They smell even more lovely!!
LOVELY! You have such a magic touch.
I have your lovely tag hanging on a lamp so the scent fills the room. A friend noticed it and said she never saw anything like it! Only Blanca!
~Nancy
I am inspired by all things Marie now- after the swap! :) xo.
Very beautiful! Love it...very inspiring!!
Post a Comment