Friday Freebie Image: Sept 4
-
Here is your Friday Freebie image for Sept 4th! This image is exclusive to
our Friday Freebie email subscribers. Click on the image above to bring it
up ...
16 hours ago
.jpg)
8 comments:
Blanca, you have made my day! I'm working on my Christmas list and these will be perfect for my new daughter-in-law. She loves Paris and anything French. Thanks loads! Sally
Hi Blanca,
I have missed you and was so happy to see your post. Thanks for the pictures. Hope everything is alright in your world. Linda
I am in a special Marie Antoinette gift exchange for Christmas - and these will be a wonderful addition - thank you!
Thank you so much Blanca, you're an angel!!!! xxoo, Dawn
Goodto see you back! You had me worried :-)
Love the book-plates!
Thank you Blanca! These are lovely & appreciated...
Sharon
Blanca, thank you for these book labels. They're lovely! Such a shame to hide them away inside a book. I'd almost like to paste them on the front!! :-)
Diane
GORGEOUS! Fabulous! Thanks so much!!
Post a Comment