Friday Freebie Image: Sept 4
-
Here is your Friday Freebie image for Sept 4th! This image is exclusive to
our Friday Freebie email subscribers. Click on the image above to bring it
up ...
18 hours ago
.jpg)
3 comments:
What a sweet halloween Tag! (Or should I say sweet&spooky :)You asked where to buy my work, well I´am sorry that I don´t have a store of my own but if you like for example my textile collage on my blog, I would love to change it for a magazine: "cloth paper scissors". I spent 3 hours today in town trying to find it from several book stores but I was told that it´s not available in Finland any more. I have one issue (jan/feb 2009 which my mom gave me as a birthday present) And I just love the magazine. I don´t know how many times the magazine is published in a year but I would be so happy If I could get one issue more. Send me an email If you like to change my artwork for that magazine. My mom sits beside me and wishes you a great day. We have our computers at the same table and we just love to blog all night long :D Have a inspiring day my artist friend!
Oh my gosh I got my tags today and I love them!! them smell fabulous
Thanks!
Renee
I love this Halloween tag.Just discovered your blog through Just something I made. You are so talented. I just started a scrap picture album for my granddaughter...first time to do this. I am having so much fun doing it. Got it from a pkg album of Martha Stewart.Will take pics of it soon. Will come back and visit.Sally
Post a Comment